Our website is being formatted... please be patient until we finish our upgrading...

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Who is the criminal?

One day, a young man was judged guilty of steeling a bank in the city, and his punishment was death… the young man was asked to have a last wish before dying…
He asked them to let him see his mum!... and for sure they took her to near him… when he was close to her, he hugged her powerfully while crying… and all the mob was surprised of how much he is sensitive… then , while hugging her, he bitted her neck, until the blood came out of it… so the policemen took his rapidly, while all the people was saying: what a dangerous criminal man?!!... he must die…
The judge asked him why he did like that?...
The young man answered: because she is the cause of my situation now…
When I was a child, I steeled the chicken of our neighbor, and she was happy for what I did… when I was more young, I continued to steel all what I see… and she was always happy for that… even, when I come to home with empty hands, she always cried on me…
So, the judge changed his decision…
The mom was taken to death… and the young guy to freedom…

Sassine El Nabbout MD.

No comments: