Our website is being formatted... please be patient until we finish our upgrading...

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Hearing Loss...

One day, a woman made a jacket to her husband… and her man was so proud to wear it…
While walking in the street, the people were looking at him while saying: today is so beautiful… and he was responding: thank you, my madam did it, thank you…
He came home, and he said: the jacket you made makes a beautiful impression on the people I saw today… she responded: I will make the launch in one hour…
And the woman went to ask her daughter: are you hungry now??? The daughter responded: mom, I love this guy… I love him & I want him…

Maybe this is funny, but this is what is happening with us may times per day… this is our new disease of the century… hearing loss…

No comments: