Our website is being formatted... please be patient until we finish our upgrading...

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Strange But Real...

I was staying in my room, anxious... searching on an important paper needed in my university! And , while the time was passing , i was more & more angry, because this one was very important to me! & it was only 2 days that i changed the position of my books on the table! but i couldnt also find it that time!
while searching, a big book fall down from the table on my right foot! and this was very painful for a while! And everyone of you know how much my anger blows up!
Then while bowing down to take the book up to the table a paper falls down from it & it was the one that i passed days searching on!
I cannot at that moment describe my feelings! i was really so happy! not only because i finded the paper! but because i felt how much is my god is near me!

2 comments:

sadlers5 said...

haha god works in mysterious ways hope your foot is ok hehe!

CarloWsome said...

LOL god is good....